Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Volkswagen Beetle Brake Diagram

Hi everyone, Posted above is the braking diagram of VW beetle from 1944 till 1977. I think the braking system of super beetle is slightly different from the conventional model but the above diagram was very helpful when i was working on my brakes and got the right idea from where to get my hands dirty. I will b posting more braking system diagram once i get the hang of them but the above one was quite helpful.
I have suffered almost 5 months just to get my VW beetle brakes up and running but due to the lack of less information i wasn't able to do it and took me nearly 5 months to get it done. The Above diagram is a very helpful reference on all the parts of the braking system.
I will be sharing more technical stuff later this months once i get the completed with diagrams,names, videos and all.
Enjoy and give your feedback!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment