Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Volkswagen Beetle

The Volkswagen Beetle was a car produced by a German Auto Maker Volkswagen from 1938 till now. The number of car manufactured till date are not less than 21 million. Volkswagen Beetle was the first rear engine air-cooled engine with a rear wheel drive configuration.  Volkswagen Beetle exists till date and is the only car that was designed for more than 6 decades on the same design platform wherever the production of the car took place.

Now a day the restoration of a Volkswagen Beetle has become a wide trend where people are modifying and altering the car in so many ways that is beyond imagination.

I have set up this blog to share with all of you the proper ways to repair or replace the Volkswagen Beetle parts. I own a Volkswagen Beetle 1966 which with the passage of time had created many mechanical and appearance issues. Going through the internet I realize the information is not achieved into a single place and it’s hard for a normal user to gather most of the common information.

The purpose behind this blog is to share the info at a single place where proud owners of Volkswagen beetle can share, gather and comment on information they require of have experience on it.

After jumping into this restoration hobby I came to know that it’s a serious business and vintage cars share the essence of history among us. Volkswagen beetle had been with us for over 6 decades and the history this car share is un imaginable.
I welcome all the Volkswagen owners to my blog and I will start posting relevant and useful information on it every single day. I hope my contribution help many Volkswagen Beetle owners around the world.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment